Sunday, June 14, 2026

I Saw A UFO Blues...

 I Saw A UFO Blues...

Playing 3-String Blues in a UFO tractor beam

Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


I saw it in Ol' Doc Holleran's field,

Late on about midnight,

Cold silver silence,

Eerie blue-green light.


Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


I saw a UFO,

And not a soul believes,

But I saw those cows fly over the trees!


Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


I'm not crazy,

Drunk or lazy,

No, I'm not crazy,

Drunk or lazy!


Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


Johnny Drumbones,

Been drumming in the sky now,

Lord,

Going on ten years!


Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


I've got the "I saw a UFO" blues!

Yeah, I've got the "I saw a UFO" blues!


Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


I'm not crazy,

Drunk or lazy,

No, I'm not crazy,

Drunk or lazy!


Shhh! Don't you tell now!

Shhh! Don't you tell now!


I've got the "I saw a UFO" blues!

Yeah, I've got the "I saw a UFO" blues!


AquarianM


By: Daniel A. Stafford

(C) 06-14-2026



No comments:

Post a Comment